Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving

Well we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with some of our friends in Indiana. Thank you for inviting us and lettiing us spend time with your family they were all great, but too much food. hahahaha!! It was a good drive down (NO Traffic)!!!! The drive back was late, but no one had to get up the next morning except for me to go to work. I hope all my friends and family had a wonderful Thanksgiving also.
I am most thankful for God's Mercy and Forgiveness of my sins, I need it!!! I want to thank the men and women that are protecting my freedoms around the world and can't be home with their loved ones. We are praying for you! I finally want to thank my family and friends without all of you and your prayers, I know I would not still be here. Wish we could be with all of you, but I know we will all be together someday in Heaven.