Happy New Year to all (just the freaks again) my friends and family. Hope all of you have had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New year so far. You two freaks only have one more day until you are back to work, hahahahaha! I have had a great time over the holiday season. We went to Indiana to celebrate with frineds and then to Michigan and celebrated with all of my immediate family!! It was great to have time off to go see them.
My brother and his family came back over to spend New years with us, what a great time. We took our families to Chicago (winter wonderland) then spent New Years Eve at church playing basketball. I needed the execise, it has been 3 weeks since I have had a good workout. What a way to bring the new year in. They are leaving today at back for Michigan, then I am off to do some shopping (Menards/Home Depot), you know the manly stuff.
Stacey will be home with the sick girl, she has some sort of fever thing going on. Well I hope and pray the 2007 brings all of you everything you are praying for. I am praying for all of you. Talk to you later!!:)