Monday, January 1, 2007

2007 starts with a thud!!

What a way to start the New Year. My daughter has a sore throat and pink eye, my wife has an upset stomach, a Q-tip in her ear, and fell and hurt her toe and my son has an upset stomach. It was like a three ring circus around here and I was the ring leader. I sent them all to bed and quarantined them away from me! I am not allowed to be sick. Most of it was brought on by my daughters teacher(FREAK #2) and her dreams, so that her kids would not show up to school. hahahah Really most of it was the busy holiday schedule, but we should be back on schedule by the end of the week.

Hope all of you have a better beginning to 2007 than us. I know God will help us make it through this.