Hey this is going to be a short one, due to my recent injury. I had a piece of glass fall on my hand and cut my finger open. Just wanted to tell you all that the 2007 curse is still on a roll. My daughter is slower than usual to have her piink eye heal and now my son has sinus problems and now it is my turn with the injury, but none of us are DEAD. Hopefully we make it thru January:)
Yes I did forget you farm girl but as you can tell now you are on the "FREAK" list. hahahha:) Off paper make up your mind "to door or not to door"? Ray sorry to say you may not be graced with my presence this week, but you never know.
I hope this does not carry over to our mini vacation, sorry all of you can't join us. I can only handle so many FREAKS at one time! I will be ready for bowling hope to see you there, 13 Jan 5-7 pm. That is where I will have to deal with all of the FREAKS at once, but I am sure it will be okay!