Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Mania

As good as I thought Sunday might have been, Never prepared me for the awful Monday I was in store for. I spent the first 3.5 hours in Glenview watching them blow out a drain clogged with underwear and "white mice". Got back to Great Lakes to see my puter still was broken. Found out Colorado trip is off for right now. Got bad news from a couple of friends that things were going to get worse before they could get better. Did not get to go to volleyball or workout. Talked to my mom and she old me one of my favorite aunts has cancer and has to go 5 days per week for radiation across state. Mom's knees are hurting again and I can't get away to help her or my dad. Everything else in my life is the same as it ever is down.
Oh well, God is in charge of it all and He will take care of it. I did find out a girl I have been praying for back home got saved and is attending a local church back home. I know that even in my lowest times and when I think things are not working the way I want them to God is still working! He is an awesome God!! Like a friend of mine always says, "things will get better" I just want it to be better right now. Patients is usually okay with me, but not today. Enough of my belly aching, it could be worse. I hope all of you are having better weeks than me. i am looking forward to what Tuesday has to bring to me. PLEASE Pray for me! I REALLY need it now more than ever. Thank all of you. If I have not told you lately you are very special to me.