Laid sod in half of the front yard. Finally starting to look like a yard instead of barren land. After the work was done Cam and I set up the tent in the back yard. We had a bon fire cooked hot dogs and marshmallows. We then climbed into the tent for a very restful nights sleep. I think he is beginning to enjoy the outdoors as much as me. He is really getting good with the bow and the open sights. I may be buying sights and a release before I know it.
I woke up in the morning and finished the sod I had. Then it was to the roof of the rental house to do some repairs. By then Cam was awake, so we did some yard work. He was disappointed that the yard had not grown more so he could drive the lawn mower around. Oh well, there is always next weekend.
I received a phone call from Mr. G, requesting my assistance on some tree removal. Knowing how much I love yard work. I loaded up the tools for the day adn headed down the road. I dug up about 4 busshes and trees in about 2 hours. We will try to finish the other 4 trees before the slackers get back from Cali. I did make a new friend, Wrigley the psycho dog finally got tired of barking and made up. I did have to throw the ball about 40 times.
Sunday went to a buffet for lunch and then home for a little well deserved rest. Hope all of oyu had a good weekend too.