Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Great rest of the month planned

Today put up my tree stand in the back yard. As I was walking out and climbing into the tree I saw out of the corner of my eye some movement. Yes you guessed one Big doe and two yearlings. All good cooking and eating!! I just have to wait for season to start. It would have been a good 25 yard shot. I still have 2-3 weeks of practice, 30 minutes every night from ground and stand.
This coming weekend the 14th is planned to go to Six flags with my son. My friend gave me 2 passes to go, but have to have season pass holder come with at least to get in the door. Any season pass holders wanting to help get two good looking guys into the park adn then run away like you don't know us?
The week of 17th - 21st to Memphis with work. 21st or 22nd jumping out of plane. The only problem is no one new wants to jump. 5 or more people we get a bigger discount. I have had no one say yes lets go. I have to go, even if I have to stand out front and say "be my friend for one jump." I will be jumping!!! Please someone step up and say I will go, I don't care who. Well I do care I want someone who wants to do it, but I will take any comers now.
Just found out the 28th my brother and his son will be joining me and my son at the White Sox Tigers game. I can't wait the month is ending pretty darn well. I am finally starting to see a little light at the end of the tunnel. More to come on the blessings I am receiving.
I hope all of you are having the same good time this month. I pray for you all and can't wait to see you soon. I know it will get better as I am finally getting my priorities straight. GFIEID.