Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sky dive Wisconsin



Back from the great blue yonder!! Yes, I made it back to earth without any broken bones. Bruised bottom from the landing and unpopped ears from the speed of the fall.
I was really great! The door was scarry but it was out the door quick then plummet 120 mph towards the earth from 14,000 feet. That is what I did on 25 August 2007. It was one of the four greatest things I have done this year so far. The first picture is right after our first spin at about 10,000 feet. Picture number two is from about 6,000 feet just before going through the clouds and opening the main chute.
Now for the challenge. I have until 25 September 2007 to go back and do my 2nd and final tandem jump. I want to see how many people are up for it. I am planning on going the 21st or 22nd, unless I can get people to go on weekend of the 14th. Anybody ready? Anybody want to come out and watch. This time the instructor said, "we can do a flip at about 12,000." I can not wait so hurry and sign up. I am checking the weather right after this is finished.
I have become a "Jump Junkie!" I hope to see all my friends there. My brother said he would come over from Michigan to watch it. I am sure he will be on the ground praying and ready to pick up the pieces, just in case. By the way, the wind was whistling by my head.
I hope all of you are doing wonderful with your lives. I am praying for all of you daily. I know you are doing the same adn in case I don't say it enough I appreciate it and each of you. Someday I will be able to tell you that in person! BFN